I ported the ContikiSEC  to current version of Contiki OS. Compare to original version, it has following features:
– working with Tmote Sky (TelosB), the more popular platform than MSB430
– can simulate with COOJA since it run on Sky platform😀
– working with newest release 2.5 on 8/9/2011
– having three security levels for your chose: encryption only (cbc sh), authentication only (cmac), and encryption + authentication (ae). It should be noted that the implementation in  did not feature “ae”.
However, at this time, this porting works with nullmac & nullrdc only. Further mac (contikimac) will be available soon.
The process to test this ContikiSEC is straightforward:
1. Copy contikisec folder to app directory.
2. Copy the testing-project to example directory.
3. Loading the COOJA project, run and see the result.
By default, the project configure security level to encryption (cbc sh), you may want to change it to Auth and AE by re-defining relevant declarations at contikisec.h under app/contikisec.
Download here. Cheer.
 Lander Casado and Philippas Tsigas, ContikiSec: A Secure Network Layer for Wireless Sensor Networks under the Contiki Operating System, IDENTITY AND PRIVACY IN THE INTERNET AGE, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2009